Accomplishments as Recorder
Since Norbert Nadel won election as your Hamilton County Recorder in 2016 he has:
· extended office hours improving access of the public and real estate and legal professionals to office resources. ;
· done more with less – While experiencing budget cuts, Recorder Nadel has maintained workflow efficiencies and continued to improve the information technologies that power the Recorder’s office.
· not asked the county for additional tax dollars to run the office.
· vocally opposed new property taxes.
· educated the public on the effect of excessive property taxes on home ownership.
· taken a voluntary 20% pay cut during the Covid crisis to avoid lay-offs and reduction to service hours.